Competition Terms & Conditions
Accent Group Limited
Skechers Long Weekend In-Store Sign Up Compeitition
Terms and Conditions of Promotion Entry
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Accent Group Limited ABN 85 108 096 251 of 2/64 Balmain Street, Richmond Victoria 3121.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 13 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 9am (AEDT) 24th January 2020 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 27th January 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Winners will be announced within 2 business days of the competition ending.
- This is a lottery-based competition. To enter, a person must spend $100 in a Skechers retail store, and sign up to our mailing list with their email address.
- The winner will be drawn at random at 11.59AM (AEDT) on 29th January 2020 by representatives of the Promoter at 2/64 Balmain St, Richmond Vic 3121.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
- The prize winner will be notified via email on the 30th January 2020.
- The prize consists of a $1,000 AUD Flight Centre Voucher. Voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner must claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification by the Promoter. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the Prize within 48 hours, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that the prize notification email/message is returned as undeliverable/not acknowledged/able, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or redemption of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/20/41637