- Solid colour fabric design with metallic thread detail
- Glitter fabric overlays at heel, tongue and laces area
- Contrast coloured fabric toe cap overlay
- Sparkling rhinestud sequin detail on toe cap
- Fun colourful lights on toe cap blink with every step!
- Kids' sized shoes feature a heart shaped on/off button at top
- Side features sparkling rhinestud sequin detailing
- Lace up front with metal eyelets
- Pretty tulle fabric bow on heel
- Full length side zipper for easy access
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Cushioned comfort insole
- Shock absorbing midsole
- Vulcanized rubber midsole with contrast coloured stripe accents
- Textured toe bumper front with Twinkle Toes logo
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
Write Your own review
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99
CLICK & COLLECT
SAME DAY AUSTRALIAN IN-STORE PICKUP
30 DAY RETURNS ONLINE & IN-STORE
Infant Girls' Twinkle Toes: Shuffles - Fancy-Faves
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
A straight up game changer, Afterpay gives you flexible payment options when you shop with Skechers. Rather than having to fork out all the cash at once, when you purchase through Afterpay, you can pay the cost of your items over four easy to manage repayments.
Designed to suit you and your schedule best, payments are set up as fortnightly equal instalments, tailored to the best day for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks.
Your order will be shipped immediately
No interest or added fees
Spend up to $1000*
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
• A debit card or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in Australia
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Fully integrated with Skechers, using Afterpay is super easy. Just choose your usual awesome stuff, and select Afterpay as your method when you get to checkout.
If you don’t have an account, signing up is easy. Once you’re done, you’re set for next time. Afterpay can be used by Skechers customers for purchases up to $800. Product pages will display the break down of payments for each individual product and totals will be calculated at checkout
*Click Here for Terms & Conditions