- 5GEN® midsole material delivers comfort and response
- Goga Run® insole provides shock absorption and support
- Breathable sporty knit mesh fabric upper
- Comfortable lightweight and well ventilated upper design
- Sole designed for responsive traction and ground feel
- Parametric midsole construction for support and stability
- Weight: 185 grams per shoe in a women's size 7
- 1 1/4 inch heel
- Super lightweight nearly seamless sporty knit mesh upper
- Laced-front slip on running shoe design
- Nearly seamless mesh design
- Side S logo detail
- Laced front for a precise fit in a slip on shoe
- Dual level lacing eyelets for added precision
- Knit fabric heel panel with stitching detail
- Extra padded collar and heel
- Ideal for treadmill running and workouts
Write Your own review
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99
CLICK & COLLECT
SAME DAY AUSTRALIAN IN-STORE PICKUP
30 DAY RETURNS ONLINE & IN-STORE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
A straight up game changer, Afterpay gives you flexible payment options when you shop with Skechers. Rather than having to fork out all the cash at once, when you purchase through Afterpay, you can pay the cost of your items over four easy to manage repayments.
Designed to suit you and your schedule best, payments are set up as fortnightly equal instalments, tailored to the best day for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks.
Your order will be shipped immediately
No interest or added fees
Spend up to $1000*
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
• A debit card or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in Australia
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Fully integrated with Skechers, using Afterpay is super easy. Just choose your usual awesome stuff, and select Afterpay as your method when you get to checkout.
If you don’t have an account, signing up is easy. Once you’re done, you’re set for next time. Afterpay can be used by Skechers customers for purchases up to $800. Product pages will display the break down of payments for each individual product and totals will be calculated at checkout
*Click Here for Terms & Conditions